Watch Police Scotland karaoke cop steal the show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Police Scotland karaoke cop steal the show

THE officer - known as Sergeant John - used the long arm of the law to hold a karaoke mic and belt out 'I will survive' after clearing a disturbance outside. DRINKERS in Glasgow got more than they bargained for last night when they turned up for games night at the city's Waterloo bar.
    Instead of enjoying a pint and a bit of fun in the Play Your Cards Right, they were stunned when a criminally talented Police Scotland cop stole the show.
    Identified only as 'Sergeant John', the officer had been attending an incident at the pub on the corner of Argyle Street and Wellington Street.
    Peter McKenna-Boyd was having a few with his mates when it all happened and explains: "Something was going on outside and the police arrived to sort it out.
    "They came in and asked questions and started looking at CCTV tapes.

"While a couple of officers were doing that, the karaoke host tried to get one of the police officers up onto the stage to sing."
    READ MORE: Watch as fun-loving Scottish police take on Running Man dance challenge
    Peter, 21, couldn't believe it when the game-for-a-laugh Sergeant took up the offer and got up to do a chorus of Gloria Gaymor's 'I Will Survive'.
    "Everybody was just shocked he did it. He tried to stop after one verse but the crowd were loving it and wouldn't let him.
    "He was even pointing his finger in the air to the lyrics "You're not welcome any more."
    Peter filmed the whole thing on his cameraphone and says the other policemen couldn't believe it.
    "When he started singing, some of the other cops were outside, but they quickly piled in to watch."
    After Sergeant John took a bow, he went back to the investigations.
    But Peter says that wasn't the end of the fun.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/sc...qfdP1XqSzH6.97
    THE officer - known as Sergeant John - used the long arm of the law to hold a karaoke mic and belt out 'I will survive' after clearing a disturbance outside.
Working...
X